The new cycle of FICM Award-winning films is now available as part of FICM Presenta Online
The third cycle of Award-winning films from the Morelia International Film Festival (FICM) is now available online to watch free of charge at www.moreliafilmfest.com, as part of the FICM Presents Online initiative. This selection of Mexican feature films, documentaries and short films were all part of the Official Selection at the 2017 edition of the Festival.
This initiative is part of the work that FICM is doing in response to the COVID-19 global crisis. The objective is to offer a free, open, virtual space where the public can enjoy great Mexican films, while they are practicing social distancing.
Every two weeks, FICM Presents Online will upload a new selection of award-winning films from previous editions of FICM at www.moreliafilmfest.com.
Some of the films that will be available to watch as part of FICM Presents Online are:
- Oso polar, by Marcelo Tobar
- The Drawer Boy, by Arturo Pérez Torres
- Ayer maravilla fui, by Gabriel Mariño Garza
- Regreso al origen, by María José Glender
- Sinvivir, by Anaïs Pareto Onghena
- Potentiae, by JavierToscano
- Artemio, by Sandra Luz López
- No sucumbió a la eternidad, by Daniela Rea Gómez
- Vuelve a mí, by Daniel Nájera Betancourt
- Relato familiar, by Sumie García
- Cerulia, by Sofía Carrillo
- Amor, nuestra prisión, by Carolina Corral Paredes
- La proporción Aura, by Mariano Murguía Sotomayor
- Los ausentes, by José Lomas
- El buzo, by Esteban Arrangoiz
- Lucy contra los límites de la voz, by Mónica Herrera
- Lluvia en los ojos, by Rita Basulto
- El color de mis alas, by Miguel Anaya Borja
- El maestro y la flor, by Daniel Irabién
- 9:30 A.M., by Alfonso de la Cruz
- Mateo y el cine, by Luis Hernández Alanís
The BBVA Mexico Foundation promotes art and culture through the BBVA Art Grant (formerly known as the Bi Project), a unique economic stimulus for the production and promotion of initiatives with an outstanding track record. The Morelia International Film Festival (FICM), through FICM Presents, is the beneficiary of this grant, now in its third year.
FICM and the BBVA Mexico Foundation join forces to flatten the Covid-19 contagion curve.