Top 10 film festivals with more Twitter followers
The Museum of Cinema website, concentrated in the preservation of cinematographic history through online content, published a list of the 10 film festivals with more Twitter followers in the world.
The author researched hundreds of festivals that are dedicated exclusively to film and discovered that, with a total of 233,011 Twitter followers, the Sundance Film Festival occupies the first position. We are pleased to share that, thanks to the support of our community, @FICM is in second place.
Here is the complete list, the numbers correspond to the amount of Twitter followers each festival had on May 7, 2013:
- Sundance Film Festival – 233,011
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Morelia (FICM) – 124,162
- Istanbul Film Festival – 88,504
- Hola Mexico Film Festival – 82,761
- Tribeca Film Festival – 71,406
- Festival de Cannes – 53,742
- Raindance – 41,113
- Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) – 38,710
- FICUNAM – 38,124
- Giffoni Film Festival (GFF) – 29,316
You can check out the original article: here.