The second cycle of FICM Award-winning films is now available as part of FICM Presenta Online
The second cycle of Award-winning films from the Morelia International Film Festival (FICM) is now available online to watch free of charge at www.moreliafilmfest.com, as part of the FICM Presents Online initiative. This selection of Mexican feature films, documentaries and short films were all part of the Official Selection at the 2016 edition of the Festival.
This initiative is part of the work that FICM is doing in response to the COVID-19 global crisis. The objective is to offer a free, open, virtual space where the public can enjoy great Mexican films, while they are practicing social distancing.
Every two weeks, FICM Presents Online will upload a new selection of award-winning films from previous editions of FICM at www.moreliafilmfest.com.
Some of the films that will be available to watch as part of FICM Presents Online are:
- El vigilante, by Diego Ros
- Las tinieblas, by Daniel Castro Zimbrón
- Tempestad, by Tatiana Huezo
- Todo lo demás, by Natalia Almada
- La región salvaje, by Amat Escalante
- Resurrección, by Eugenio Polgovsky
- Verde, by Alonso Ruizpalacios
- Juan Perros, by Rodrigo Imaz
- Taller de corazones, by León Fernández
- Esto es lo que me tocó, by Alexa Gutiérrez
- Aurelia y Pedro, by Omar Robles y José Permar
- Fuerza bruta, by Laura Baumeister
- Mariachi Nights, by Nancy Cruz
- Elena y las sombras, by César Cepeda
The BBVA Mexico Foundation promotes art and culture through the BBVA Art Grant (formerly known as the Bi Project), a unique economic stimulus for the production and promotion of initiatives with an outstanding track record. The Morelia International Film Festival (FICM), through FICM Presents, is the beneficiary of this grant, now in its third year.
FICM and the BBVA Mexico Foundation join forces to flatten the Covid-19 contagion curve.