FICM Presents consists of a series of screenings throughout the year. The goal of the project is to continuously promote cinematographic culture and to consolidate the creation of an audience eager for new proposals. FICM Presents is divided in three regions: Michoacán, National and International.
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
School of Visual Arts
Adress: 209 East 23rd Street. New York, NY 1010
Wednesday October 9
19:00 – 16th FICM Winning Short Film Series, 83 min.
- Las rancheras, by Hermann Neuder | 14 min. | Online Mexican Short Film Selection Winner
- El amor dura tres meses, by Rafael Martínez García | 18 min. | Eye of the Michoacán Section
- 32-Rbit, by Victor Orozco Ramirez | 8 min. | Eye to Mexican Animation Short Film
- El peso de los caídos, by Gastón Andrade. | 30 min. | Eye to Mexican Documentary Short Film
- The Girl with Two Heads, by Betzabé García | 13 min. | Eye to Mexican Fiction Short Film
17:00 – FICM Animated Short Film Screening Series, 72 min.